Not just with food, but also with Menopur. First injection was tonight - just a few moments ago. Funny how a needle makes it all so much more real. Jason and I are scared out of our minds, but we are holding steady to our rock, our God.
So tonight I am thankful for a number of things:
- Thankful most of all for my Jesus... that He loves me. I am nothing without Him.
- Thankful for my husband... my rock. He is my one true North in life.
- Thankful for my Michael... my joy, my laughter.
- Thankful for my angel babies in heaven... may they know I love them.
- Thankful for broken cycles.... my past, the ugliness of my family tree.
- Thankful for unexpected phone calls...
- Just thankful...