Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day 5.

Two shots down, and .... a lot more... to go :) I have to give a shout out to my husband. He is so amazing! Best darn shot giver in the world! The fun thing about Menopur is that it comes as a powder in teeny tiny little vials (Did I mention expensive? Oh, so very expensive!). It has to be reconstituted with NaCl solution and this often requires working with multiple vials. J is a pro - he handles it beautifully!

I feel it working... I feel it...

God gives me songs on the radio almost every day. I have a hard time sitting still long enough to always hear Him the way I need to - especially with Michael being so active these days. So, He sends me songs. Today He sent me the song Unwritten. I love this song - it gives me so much energy!

I am unwritten, can't read my mind, I'm undefined
I'm just beginning, the pen's in my hand, ending unplanned

Staring at the blank page before you
Open up the dirty window
Let the sun illuminate the words that you could not find

Reaching for something in the distance
So close you can almost taste it
Release your inhibitions
Feel the rain on your skin
No one else can feel it for you
Only you can let it in
No one else, no one else
Can speak the words on your lips
Drench yourself in words unspoken
Live your life with arms wide open
Today is where your book begins
The rest is still unwritten

I break tradition, sometimes my tries, are outside the lines
We've been conditioned to not make mistakes, but I can't live that way

Our lives can be so much more than they often are! We've gotta go for it! It may not turn out the way we plan, but I'm gonna live every moment! God's got a plan... I don't understand it, but I'm gonna live it... LOUD!!!!!!!!! I know I seem mousy and quiet a lot of the time, but I have to tell you, I'm a little wild on the inside ;)



Sunset last night... another gift :)

1 comment:

  1. :) Praising God for all his miracles and signs and praying for you! (My hubby is a good shot giver, too! I don't know how some girls do it themselves! Although we don't have to mix---it's an anti-coagulant!) xxx

    ReplyDelete