Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day 6.

There's nothing to suck the air out of your balloon like the bill from the RE arriving. Why does IVF have to be so dang expensive and why do so few insurance companies cover it? Oh, well, never mind... God is our provider. He knows our situation and He will provide for us. Can't let the money scare me.

Super-duper tired today. Had a great time with some dear girlfriends last night! I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends. Thank you for loving me and supporting me.

Not much else today... not so much twinging today but just feeling like my abdomen is full... hopefully full of some nice looking follicles! Here are some more inspirational lyrics I heard on the radio last night.

We lose our way,
We get back up again
It's never too late to get back up again,
One day you will shine again,
You may be knocked down,
But not out forever,
Lose our way,
We get back up again,
So get up, get up,
You gonna shine again,
Never too late to get back up again,
You may be knocked down,
But not out forever

UPDATE ****

Just got off the phone with IRH!!! I asked if we could use the 2009 prices instead of the higher 2010 prices and the finance person said yes! God is so good!!! See, He is providing!!! This saves us ~$800!!! Thanks Father God!!!

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo!! $800 is fabulous to save!!!! When do you go in for your follicle check?

    ReplyDelete
  2. $800 is a fabulous amount to save! So glad you are getter the 2009 prices. And I love that song by Toby Mac. I always sing it loud in the car when I'm driving.

    ReplyDelete