Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

Day 8,

Inspire. I love that word. And I love these beautiful flowers that one of my very special students brought me for helping her prep for her ACT. She also happens to be Michael's favorite baby sitter and I am so thankful for her!

The Technical: Continuing on with the 4-3-4-3 pattern of injections. We had a little bit of a humorous moment last night. Jason was chatting away on the phone and it was getting to be time for my injection. He comes walking toward me with a loaded syringe and I'm like, "Oh nooo... you tell your friend to hold on while you are sticking me with that!". We both died laughing. Guess we are getting a little too comfortable with needles! I'm feeling decent - bloated for sure. If I could just get my sinuses to clear up, I'd be great!

The Rest of the Story: There's been a scripture in my mind today. It's Proverbs 3:5-6. A friend on Facebook posted it, and it really resonated with me.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight.

It would be easy to get caught up in all the numbers... percentage rates and FSH levels and numbers of eggs and on and on... especially easy for me because with my background I can get really caught up in the technical aspect of it all. But, I feel like if I worry about those numbers too much, I will cease to walk by faith. And so of course, this song is in my head:

Will I believe you when you say
Your hand will guide my every way
Will I receive the words You say
Every moment of every day

Well I will walk by faith
Even when I cannot see
because this broken road
Prepares Your will for me

Help me to RID my endless fears
You've been so faithful for all my years
With the one breath You make me new
Your grace covers all I do

I pray God will help we walk by faith through this valley. That's all until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment