Pages

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Day 9.

Today was a work day for me. I had 2 ACT students this morning and both of them were working on grammar today. You know, schools really need to bring back formal grammar courses. Most of my students can't even spell grammar...

I am feeling quite "full" today; I feel like a chicken that needs to lay some eggs. I'm glad I'm scheduled to start my Ganirelix shots tonight (Ganirelix prevents you from ovulating too soon). Double shots for me from now on! I see Dr. S tomorrow at 9:15. Hopefully the ultrasound will be good and I'll find out when ER (egg retrieval surgery) will be.

I heard a song this morning that I wanted to include the lyrics to... can't think of it for the life of me... oh, yeah, now I remember... Legacy by Nichole Nordeman...

I want to leave a legacy
How will they remember me?
Did I choose to love? Did I point to You enough
To make a mark on things?
I want to leave an offering
A child of mercy and grace who
blessed your name unapologetically
And leave that kind of legacy


My prayer today is this... Lord, you know your plans for me and I do not. Help me walk this road according to your will and to receive you as the center of my life. Help me make You central to all that I say and do. Hold me, Lord. I need you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment